Subject: FW: Enquiry Regarding Maximum Consultancy Price for Exporting Services and Public Procurement Rules
From: "RAM Info"
To: "RAM Info"
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 11:27:48 +0200

From: Maarika Tork <[email-masked]>
Sent: Friday, February 2, 2024 11:06 AM
To: [email-masked]
Cc: RAM Info <[email-masked]>
Subject: RE: Enquiry Regarding Maximum Consultancy Price for Exporting 
Services and Public Procurement Rules

Dear Ms Ninashvili

With reference to Estonian public pocurement regulation there are no 
limitations posed for setting maximum consultancy amount or price  for an 
Estonian company exporting consultancy services. Any economic operator is 
free to offer a price it considers fair and competitive. You can find 
Estonian Public Procurement Act and its translation into English here: 
https://www.riigiteataja.ee/en/eli/515122023006/consolide.

Legal framework of public procurement in Estonia is based on EU public 
procurement directives 
https://single-market-economy.ec.europa.eu/single-market/public-procurement/legal-rules-and-implementation_en 
providing for economic operators of EU member states free access to markets 
of EU, EEA and countries joined to GPA. The economic operator could also 
benefit from EU bilateral trade agreements. Each EU member state has 
e-procurement portal(s) where business opportunities and contract award 
notices are published. EU wide contract information above thresholds are 
published in TED https://ted.europa.eu/en/ . In Estonia information on 
public procurement opportunities and contracts is available at 
https://riigihanked.riik.ee.

Regards

 <http://www.fin.ee/>  <http://>

Maarika Tork

nõunik | Riigi osaluspoliitika ja riigihangete osakond

58851417 |  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

Rahandusministeerium | Suur-Ameerika 1, 10122 Tallinn | www.fin.ee 
<http://www.fin.ee>